November 18, 2011

The Smell

Ah, yes. I didn't actually reveal what the smell was. The receptionist was so kind and called me at home to update me. Apparently there was some work being done on the sewer down the street and the fumes from the sealant they were using was seeping up through the toilets. Not flammable and not really toxic (though the packaging does say to use in well ventilated areas). So, mystery solved!

And some unrelated pictures...

(Note: I just realized that Freeman posted some of these pics on his Facebook account last night...but they are already loaded, so please enjoy the duplicates.)


Sweet Sleeper (and yes, we need to take more of her!)



Climbing the Tire Tower at the Children's Museum to ring the bell

Contemplating his accomplishment (or surveying the beauty from the pinnacle?)

Happier on the ground (well, maybe in this picture, but don't let this monkey fool you)

At the park. Once again, my kids are the ones who eschew playground equipment for drums made of pipe caps and fallen sticks.

I love my scooter.

I think this is one of my favorites of Veronica so far. In her sweeter moments, this is definitely an expression you'll see.

Pure excitement.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That is such a precious picture of Veronica! So sweet! Looks like a fun day! And glad the smell was not anything serious!