February 18, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

Let's just pretend it's Thursday, yes?
{pretty}


Veronica loves doing her own hair!

{happy}





So out of focus, but she was this happy to get her own cup.


I actually have a video that shows this better, but I cannot figure out how to edit it.  If I figure it out soon, there may be an additional post.  No promises.  During a family movie night (yay, Winnie the Pooh), Freeman popped some of his special popcorn.  For the first time, Caroline got her very own little cup full (and by little, I think the cup was able to hold maybe 7 kernels).  She couldn't have been happier to be just like Hamilton and Veronica.

{funny}





I was showing Hamilton and Veronica a Mr. Roger's song on Youtube the other day.  Hamilton, already wearing a tie with his t-shirt, asked if he had a zip-up sweater like Mr. Rogers.  Sure enough! Before I knew it, both he and Veronica were in character.


{real}


We're thankfully just about through a cold around here.  There were several days this week where none of us were up to much.  Which means...building a fort and hanging out in it watching some TV.



No comments: