June 2, 2011

What They Look Like Right Now

...literally.


I haven't posted too much about Hamilton's sense of style, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Giraffe costume top, orange/blue/white (arguably too small) pajama pants, new biker sunglasses, and hand-me-down galoshes for sister that's she's still too small for (on the wrong feet, of course). Going on 3 hours of this outfit now.


Veronica also wanted a picture donning her new sunglasses. Then she pulled them right off and asked me to put them on. Then she pulled them right off and asked me to put them on, again. Then she pulled them...well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

CUTENESS!! Love the innocent creativity. The simplest things make them so happy and proud of themselves, huh?

Jayme and Cory said...

I think you're right. Scout and Hamilton might just be a match for one another, creatively speaking.