January 4, 2011

Sidetracked

I was just sitting down to try (again) to write about how much fun we had with Freeman last week when I noticed something that completely sidetracked me. Hamilton and Veronica playing a game of peek-a-boo. I quickly tried to maneuver the webcam without being too noticeable. Unfortunately, I didn't catch the peek-a-boo, but I did capture the fun that ensued.

Please notice that although Hamilton isn't particularly gentle with his sister, she repeatedly only crawls a few steps away and turns back towards him to get his attention. As sweet as she is, she's a tough cookie (and she loves her big brother)!

Apologies for the views of my jeans and the chair legs. Remember this was a covert video taping. The fun actually continued for several minutes and evolved into a game of Monkey in the Middle (Veronica was in the middle and Hamilton was throwing to...himself). Then they both realized I wasn't paying attention to them.

I gotta say, I absolutely love seeing the beginning of this brother/sister relationship develop.



No comments: