November 10, 2008

ARM no longer MIA

I realized recently that I had no pictures of Hamilton with my youngest brother, ARM (short for AbdelRahman Murphy). Well, that changed today.

Here he is showing the little dude my dad's cool new iPod Touch.














Here's a little trick ARM was showing HIW (initials are not nearly as catchy).












Just a little word about the difference between old pros and newbies. When I feed Hamilton, it involves taking off anything that might be stained, setting him up in his booster seat and really working to keep his hand off the spoon (lest the food end up in my hair).

Watch my parents take on the same challenge...

...on the lap, no bib, with a completely cooperative grandson.


Children's children are a crown to the aged,
and parents are the pride of their children.

2 comments:

annaproulx said...

Ok, Jenny, I think Hamilton might be the cutest baby I have ever seen. He is a gerber baby with those great big blue eyes. I love to see how he is bringing the family together, you must be so happy!

Mama-cita Whitney said...

gotta love parents! they do have wisdom!